- 1. Why you may want to force him to marry you
- 2. What are the risks of forcing him to marry you
- 3. How to go about forcing him to marry you
- 4. What to do if he still refuses to marry you after you’ve forced him
- 5. What are the long-term effects of forcing him to marry you
- 6. Is it really worth it to force him to marry you?
- 7. What if you’ve already forced him to marry you – now what?
- 8. How to deal with the fallout from forcing him to marry you
- 9. What other options do you have besides forcing him to marry you
- 10. A final word on forcing him to marry you
How Can I Force Him To Marry Me? – A woman’s guide to getting what she wants
Checkout this video:
1. Why you may want to force him to marry you
There are several reasons you may want to force your boyfriend to marry you. Maybe you’re pregnant and you want to get married before the baby is born. Maybe you’re afraid he’s going to leave you and you want to trap him into marriage. Maybe you come from a traditional family who believes that marriage is the only acceptable way to live happily ever after. Whatever your reasons, there are some things you can do to try to force your man down the aisle.
2. What are the risks of forcing him to marry you
There are several risks associated with forcing someone to marry you, even if you believe it is for their own good. First, if the person you are forcing into marriage does not want to be married, they may resent you for it and the marriage may not be a happy one. Second, if you resort to violence or threats of violence to get the person to marry you, they may press charges against you and you could end up in prison. Finally, even if the person goes through with the marriage, they may later get an annulment or divorce and you could end up without the person or the marriage that you wanted.
3. How to go about forcing him to marry you
There is no sure-fire way to force someone to marry you. However, there are some things you can do to try to convince him to marry you. First, try talking to him about your feelings and why you think marriage would be a good idea. If he is reluctant to talk about the subject, try asking his friends or family members if they would be willing to talk to him about it. You could also try writing a letter expressing your love and commitment, or even proposing to him yourself. If he still refuses, you may need to accept that he does not want to marry you and move on.
4. What to do if he still refuses to marry you after you’ve forced him
There are a few things you can try if your husband still refuses to marry you even after you have forced him:
1. Give him an ultimatum: If he doesn’t marry you within a certain timeframe, then you will leave him. This may be enough to motivation for him to finally propose.
2. Talk to his family and friends: They may be able to convince him that getting married is the right thing to do.
3. Get a marriage license: If you go ahead and get a marriage license, it may spur him into action.
4. Threaten to file for divorce: If all else fails, you can always threaten to file for divorce. This may be the thing that finally gets him to propose!
5. What are the long-term effects of forcing him to marry you
There is no guarantee that forcing him to marry you will have the desired effect, and it could potentially have negative long-term effects. He may resent you for putting him in this position, and it could damage your relationship. If you are considering this option, you should discuss it with a trusted friend or family member to get their opinion.
6. Is it really worth it to force him to marry you?
There is no guarantee that forcing him to marry you will make him happy or change his mind about wanting to be with you. It could actually make things worse and cause him to resent you. You need to decide if it’s really worth it to force him into a marriage he doesn’t want.
7. What if you’ve already forced him to marry you – now what?
If you have already forced him to marry you, the best thing to do is to try to make the best of the situation. Talk to him about your concerns and try to work together to make the marriage work. It won’t be easy, but it’s important to remember that you both have a vested interest in making things work.
8. How to deal with the fallout from forcing him to marry you
The number one rule when you’ve forced your partner to marry you is: never, ever tell anyone what you did. Not your best friend, not your therapist, not even your mother. It will only make things worse.
If he wants to talk about it, listen to him and try to understand his point of view. He may be feeling a range of emotions, from anger to fear to betrayal, and he needs to process those feelings in his own time and in his own way.
In the meantime, try to be the best wife you can be. Be supportive, understanding and loving. If he’s having a tough day, be there for him. If he wants space, give him space.
It won’t be easy, but with time and patience, you can help him come to terms with what happened and build a strong, happy marriage together.
9. What other options do you have besides forcing him to marry you
There are a few things you can try if you’re hoping to convince your partner to marry you:
1. Talk about your shared future together. This could include plans for your careers, where you want to live, starting a family, and so on. Talking about these things can help create a sense of closeness and commitment between you and your partner.
2. Get married yourselves! If you get married, your partner may feel pressure to do the same. You could also use this as an opportunity to show how happy and committed you are, which may lead to your partner feeling the same way.
3. Give them an ultimatum. This is a risky move, but if you’re feeling desperate, you could tell your partner that you’ll leave them unless they agree to marry you. This could work if your partner truly doesn’t want to lose you, but it could also backfire and damage your relationship irreparably.
4. Talk about the benefits of marriage. These could include financial stability, emotional support, companionship, and so on. If your partner can see how marriage would improve their life, they may be more likely to agree to it.
5. Find out what their objections are. If your partner is reluctant to marry you, there may be a specific reason why. Try to talk about their concerns openly and honestly, and see if there’s anything you can do to address them.
Ultimately, whether or not someone agrees to marry you is up to them – even if you try all of these things, there’s no guarantee that they’ll say yes in the end. If they don’t want to get married, even the most convincing arguments probably won’t change their mind. In that case, it may be best to accept that marriage isn’t in the cards for the two of you and move on accordingly
10. A final word on forcing him to marry you
There is no guarantee that forcing your boyfriend to marry you will result in a happy and lasting marriage. In fact, it is more likely that your relationship will suffer if you resort to manipulation or coercion. If you truly want to marry your boyfriend, the best approach is to simply express your desire for marriage and let him make the decision. Ultimately, both of you will need to be on board with the decision in order for it to be successful.